Friday, July 6, 2012

On the Way 

In the Caravan i took the rear seat ,
I was trying to stand and save my feat .

The rear scene was enclosing fast ,
Although my seat was next to the mast .

I could observe the people off and on , 
with similar though perception but common , elite and Don .

I could hear the screech every time there was a crossing road ,
With every next start the caravan got some extra load .

I now realized that i am approaching the destination soon ,
this time there was another sound and there was a different tune .

It was just a musician by the road who wanted us to listen a different tone,
but there was a a sound again and the Caravan stopped next to a Stone .

------------------


Dedicated to the lovely Paintings by Ambica ... ( AJ )

No comments:

Post a Comment